[Cob] Plaster PARTY at Pine Manor 1/2 way between San Diego and LA.

b bolo1942 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 00:02:29 CST 2003

Plaster PARTY  at  Pine  Manor 1/2 way between San Diego and LA.

One day Earthen Plaster Party ~
THIS coming Saturday~  November 14th
>From 9 am until  3 pm

Join us at Pine Manor for a full day of plastering.  We will be doing an external plastering of the Entrance wall.   This is the perfect place and time to really PLAY in the mud.  This is a party, so no workshop fee is charged and we provide lunch.

We will also be doing Prep work for the Hobbit house workshop in December.  If you want to learn about cal earth bags, we will be adding to our existing wall.

Those of you who have worked on other Projects at Pine Manor, please come back and see the changes.

For those needing directions, contact Gail.

Call Gail @ 909-678-2414   or email me @ catchgw at comcast.net

Hope to see you there,

Preston of the Mojave

cross posted

This mailbox protected from junk email by Matador