[Cob] cob sink???

Kim West kwest at arkansas.net
Sun Nov 16 19:47:58 CST 2003

[Apologies if you receive more than one copy of this. I inadvertently sent
it to an individual instead of to the list as I had intended to do.]

OK, but wasn't there someone who made a cob sink instead of a bathtub? I've
been wanting to ask about this sink:

1) How is it holding up?
2) How is it used?
3) How long has it been used in the manner of the answer to question #2?
4) How often is it used in the manner of the answers to questions #2 and 3?
5) What was the exact process used to build it?
6) Who built it?

Thanks,

Kim