[Cob] refrigeration and cob bathtubs!

Mike Swink mswink77 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 17 04:04:17 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Amanda Peck" <ap615 at hotmail.com>
> I realized that my travel trailer has an ammonia absorption
> refrigerator--not the intermittent one like the Icyball, but same
principle

 The IcyBall does not need the burner or electricy to keep a stable
tempature.
It can has been done by solar. Dr Farber at FSU in the sevenities had a walk
in cooler that stayed a the same temp. He had a stroreage tank that kept the
water above 100f and when the icyball or other device he used needed a boost
it would open inlet and outlet. No dobut there is countlessways. to skin
this cat even without ammonia.

  Other sources of energy from earth currents also are found to be regulated
by capacitors .to create correct sine wave before it is used to static
charge batteries.

To make this a cob subject is best example. say the house overheated during
the day.To advoid extremen mositure or running a a/x a network of pipe in
southern wall could be flushed out with chilled water once or twice a day to
help lower temp.
If you allow the water to drain and allow nature vents to bring in cooler
air through pipes it will remove moiture and be ready the next day when the
temp is high.

If a person looks at plumber sites they will seen noelectric values that
close or open to control flow of fluids and enven open at tempatures. Some
solar vents open with heat sensetive metal and springs that open and close
vents to allow air to circulate.

If some cared about children being left in cars to die summer. They would
understand that the icy ball and countless other inventions were offered to
GM. But they till this day to implore these. Crosley was a man ahead of his
generation. The continuess trun tuner is still in use today with those who
listen from vlf ,am,fm,sw,etc.His car design was the american version of
thte volkswagon. ha.