[Cob] Washington, DC Cob

Yun Que yunk88 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:45:45 CST 2003

   Cat here.   Found a book at the library called "Thatch, a complete
   guide to the ancient craft of thatching."  by Robert West, Main St.
   Press.  Looks pretty good!

   My daughter and her consort woke me at dawn this morning to tell me
   that they want to build a house on the farm!!!!  The goat house
   introduced her to the concept and her own abilities, the boy friend
   has inspired her to nest!! This should be interesting??

   for the good of all  Cat
   for the good of all C.