[Cob] Cobbing in Central America and SE Asia

Glynis Hull-Rochelle talismama at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 11:13:46 CST 2003

I've been reading this list for months and I am thankful for the
opportunities to learn.   But why does the list continually allow this
troll to harass new (and more seasoned) posters and then return?  Just
because he knows a lot about cob?  So what?!    He is arrogant, rude,
confrontational and inflammatory. His problem, I know, but it makes for
unpleasant and unnecessary drama on the list.

Thanks to everyone who has given  me suggestions and ideas for my
travels!

Glynis