[Cob] Darel's messages

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Nov 26 11:44:07 CST 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Glynis Hull-Rochelle wrote:

> I've been reading this list for months and I am thankful for the
> opportunities to learn.   But why does the list continually allow this
> troll to harass new (and more seasoned) posters and then return?  Just
[snip]

Darel's messages are not being posted to the list anymore (though the
list may be included in the addresses the messages are being sent to).
What you are seeing is list members responding to messages from Darel that
sometimes include the list in it's recipients, and since they are list
members, the postings are going through.  While I could probably make
it somewhat more difficult for Darel to respond privately to postings,
with a public list and public archives, I cannot actually prevent it from
happening if he is determined to do so.

I will see if I can come up with a setup which will help keep these
email conversations from spilling over onto the list.  In the mean time,
if you choose to respond to a message from Darel, please remove the
coblist from the list of recipients for that message.