[Cob] Water colour

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 13:50:59 CST 2003

I started to write "wow! you mean it worked?" but then I remembered that a
lot of the artists paint type colors are mineral based  (Cadmium yellow,
Titanium white, and so on).  But I still wonder a bit--are the colors
staying true with that lime plaster?

Linseed oil would yellow everything, but if that shift was acceptable, would
it work?
Pat Newberry wrote:

Just finished some small painting on lime plastered cob walls using water
colours. It came out quite nice, especially given what talent I have.

I more than likely would have to seal it with something to keep clean since
I could not wash over the water colour.

Gift-shop online from the comfort of home at MSN Shopping!  No crowds, free
parking.  http://shopping.msn.com