[Cob] Water colour

goshawk goshawk at gnat3.gnat.net
Wed Nov 26 13:59:02 CST 2003

Yes, at this point is has stayed true to color with the lime
plaster.

Yes, I'm sure that linseed oil would work. I've used it on
earthen walls, but not lime plastered walls. Looked really
nice, with the GA red clay it came out looking a bit like
leather.

Pat
www.gypsyfarm.com

----- Original Message Follows -----