[Cob] Italian inspired buliding idea - instead of using a ridge beam...

Scott Race scottrace at comcast.net
Thu Nov 27 01:26:24 CST 2003

 I have one picture of the roof, I can send it to anyone if they want, just
email me.  At the time I only took one picture - I was passing by and
thought it was cool. Now I wish I had taken more.  It was an old abandoned
building, the walls were a little knocked out, but the entire structure was
still very strong and in tact.

  If anyone is interested in Italian structures, I have a few pictures that
are worth checking out.  Email me if you'd like to see them too.  High
detail pics, each one is about 660K.