[Cob] Buying bulk wool

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Thu Nov 27 08:37:47 CST 2003

You should check with local sheep farming groups as you want basic wool not
wool for spinning/weaving etc. Usually some of the best bets are with local
shearers as they are sometimes the collection points for wool from the meat
breeds.

Check with the wool co-ops in your area. Some are here:

http://www.midstateswoolgrowers.com/
http://www.wool.ca/

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 09:53 AM 11/23/2003, Clint Popetz spoke this: