[Cob] Pictures pictures pictures Please

Lyndsay Elliott rinjiiflower at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 10:14:44 CST 2003

   Hello all!
   I am in the gathering-mass-amounts-of-information stage of building my
   own cob cottage.  At this point I am after pictures (I am a visual
   creature).  I have been drudging through the cob list archives to find
   pictures of cob and related subjects but I am finding it difficult
   because messages have to be opened in order to find a link to a
   picture or cob site. I have exhausted all that Google has to offer and
   now folks I extend my request to you for your pictures of your
   creations.
   My email address is [1]RinjiiFlower at hotmail.com. Thank you very much
   for your help, I appreciate anything you would send me.

   Sustainable living Rocks!!!   Lynds :)

   Help STOP SPAM with [2]the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE*