[Cob] Pictures pictures pictures Please

Karen Hancock markie at easystreet.com
Fri Dec 12 10:36:35 CST 2003

Hi.

I've just joined the list too and would also be interested in seeing those
pictures. Is it possible to create an image folder on the list website where
files could be stored or URLs posted?

We've just finished building a cordwood shed and I have two outbuildings I'd
like to try cob or straw bale construction to rebuild, so I'm also in the
research stage.

Karen
Portland, OR