[Cob] insulation idea

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 22 07:38:46 CST 2003

is the danger to the species or individuals with higher exposures?
is the human body capable of processing out some of the problem
chemicals?
is the genetic system robust or subject to collapse at every challenge?

is it possible that individuals with more robust hormonal systems will
survive and carry on the species?

should i not wrap the chicken in my refrigerator in plastic to keep
it from contaminating other foods? i suppose oiled cloth would be
superior?

compromise. please.