Crash, New Configuration, and a goad for Colloquium news

M J Epko duckchow at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 18 22:43:31 CST 1996

At 01:31 AM 11/17/96 -0800, Shannon wrote:

>... the system that manages the list and provides the internet link to my
>office lost its hard drive on Thursday.

        My deepest heartfelt sympathies. Really. Kind of a letdown after the
colloquium, I bet. And speaking of which... how was it for you? Many cob
converts? I've heard rumblings that it was a great time. Did you learn
anything new that that you'd care to pass along to us, your loyal listmembers?

       M J Epko    duckchow at ix.netcom.com
     "A stone is frozen music" - Pythagoras

              I do have a website.