Copy of: Laporte

John Cruickshank hobbithouse at compuserve.com
Thu Feb 20 00:28:49 CST 1997

Re: Jacque B.
" Have been trying to get my hands on Mooseprint by Robert Laporte. Books
in print doesn't have it listed and when the 515-472-7775 tele number is
tried at the Iowa location for the Natural House Building Center no one
answers on several occasions nor is there an answer machine.
   Anybody got any ideas on how to get that book and what information is
different than Cob Cottage's booklet.
Thanks
Jacque"

Robert Laporte can be reached at (505) 471-5314.  I was involved in the
publishing of "Mooseprints".  It is a resonably complete and basic handbook
for all steps in doing European style slipform light clay wall
construction.  It is not a "treatise", simply a great little handbook of
Robert's considerable experience in the field here and in Europe.  I do
have some copies available for $7 postpaid if Robert is not able to
satisfy.

John Cruickshank   << Going Concerns Unlimited >>     Hobbit House USA
Sunrise Ranch         5569 North County Road 29       Loveland CO 80538
                  <<<<hobbithouse at compuserve.com>>>>
              Helping to get your concerns going since 1976
                 and provider of the "Sunny John" solution