Cobbers in FL

coblist Conference @ txinfinet.com XINCLXcoblist at txinfinet.com
Tue Apr 22 16:32:29 CDT 1997

Greetings from Austin Texas where the walls of a cob cottage begun last
November continue to reach to its rafters.  Soon, a roof will cover all!

Last Nov.  a couple from FL and 3 guys from GA attended Ianto's workshop here.
 So, experienced cobbers are out there, folks.  I gather they aren't on the
Internet.  However, I'll drop a post card to each and tell them to make
themselves known to this coblist.

Regards & keep cobbin'
Yvonne Hansen

--

Sustainable Building Calendar at http://www.greenbuilder.com
Sustainable Sources - Internet Solutions with an Environmental Perspective