Recycle - short off-topic

Bob Bolles bbolles at cts.com
Tue Jun 24 11:20:37 CDT 1997

Adjacent to our Project in El Valle de las Palmas (Baja) there is a huge
trash problem
There is no pickup - not even a land-fill - for a town of about 5,000
So everything goes into the riverbed - next rain - big flush
Feeds right into the water supply of Tijuana
We would like to be part of the solution!
I realize how little about recycling I really know!
What are the options in dealing with glass, cans, glass, discarded
clothing, etc?
Sorry to be off topic, but I really need some answers!
Please reply privately
bbolles at cts.com
Thanks in advance
Bob

Sustainability International   Bob Bolles - Director
Promoting Sustainable Building Through Demonstration
Workshops - Seminars - Publishing
Please reply to (619) 486-6949 (619) 748-4680 Fax - Sustainable at juno.com
13446 Poway Rd. #236, Poway, CA 92064
Web site under construction

"...the earth belongs to each...generation during its course, fully and in
its own right, no generation can contract debts greater than may be paid
during the course of its own existence."
	Thomas Jefferson, September 6, 1789