Cob and recycled materials

Otherfish at aol.com Otherfish at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 01:35:29 CDT 1998

to John Schinnerer
I agree
the human world is full of crap - it truly is a mad place

I'm just a simple guy & only have so much energy
thus I find it most useful to pick my fights

please do not get lost in the descriptive phrases I use
- playing with thoughts is just a way to see things anew
- to comunicate feelings
- to illicit responses

just do that which you can do
change that part of the world that you can change

all I want to do is make cob available to as many people as is possible
what others do with it is up to them
I can not control that nor do I feel I have the right to attempt to do so
I'm nobodies keeper
cob will make up its own story

if I was worried about being swallowed up I'd have jumped off the pier a long
time ago

It's a bummer whats happened in Hawaii - such a beautiful place  - eaten by
greed
so what do we do about it - what can you do about it? - do it !!!!!

I don't know  -  pick your fight

regards
cob on
john fordice