Cob and recycled materials

Jan Scilipoti jan at czopek.com
Wed Aug 19 10:11:01 CDT 1998

john-
read this entire message before i realized it was you.  was down on item
2
thinking 'wow, this person this is so right, that WHOLE WORLD is bigger
and badder
than we even want to know'.  strike at its' heart indeed; how else to
slow the sucking
of it?

had a largish dinner discussion on this very subject wednesday evening.
ben at one
end, skipping taxes and being his lovely fringy self; the rest of us
with jobs and lives,
playing the balance game.

mmmhmmm.  how to be, how to make it be...
jan