Cob codes

Otherfish at aol.com Otherfish at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 22:19:35 CDT 1998

andy
the codes are a tool
-they will work as well as they are designed
-we are free to take part in their design
-many people design them to fulfill their own self intrest
-if greed &profit are the motivation - then thats what we will get
(which ,by the way, is what we have)
-so we need to design them to fit our own self intrest
-true to what cob & other natural building ways are
-then thats what we will have

the codes exist because there are a world of fools, theives & charlatains out
there
people who thru ignorance or greed that will build things that should not be
built

like it or not - this IS the truth

-its too bad that we need protection from this
but the situation is not going to change just because we want it to.
-it will change when we MAKE IT CHANGE !!!!

this is what
THE COB CODE PROJECT
is all about

regards & cob on