Cob codes

Otherfish at aol.com Otherfish at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 22:03:25 CDT 1998

andy
I don't feel that we have a difference in perspective
I too admire anyone who is willing to just build

- you who take control of your own lives are a blessing to us all

- unfortunately , there are many who do not or cannot for a variety of reasons
- who's to say that one way is right & the other is wrong

all I want to do is make it possible for anyone in any location to access the
gift that cob can give us
-right now this access is way to limited
-to get cob accepted into the codes is to set it free set cob free

-when this happens
watch out!!
mud galore

cob on andy