Cob double pane windows

Patrick Newberry goshawk at gnat.net
Tue Mar 9 14:18:21 CST 1999

I'm working on some window ideas for my house and a couple of thoughts
came to mind.

The better windows that money can buy are the double paned. The air
space between these are produced such as to prevent them from fogging
up with moisture. Since the techniques to do this  would be dificult to
achieve for the owner builder. However I was wondering if one embeds
two or three window panes in cob with a small space between each
window, would the ability of the cob to absorb moisture prevent the
fogging of these double or triple paned windows?

Just an idea.

Pat
http://www.gnat.net/~goshawk