Cob cob worker

David Paterson djpaterson at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 14 13:14:05 CST 1999

Hi, my name is David Paterson,

I am from New Zealand, I have a friend going to the states soon on a working holiday. He is interested in alternative architecture and landscape design. He has a range of good skills developed on the family sheep and cattle station will work like a dog all day in any conditions on little feed and is well house trained. If any one thinks that such a person could be useful to them then e-mail me at djpaterson at xtra.co.nz and I shall put you in contact.