Cob: Environmental production consumer reports

The BackRub Shop chad at thebackrubshop.com
Thu May 4 14:02:59 CDT 2000

Hey cobbers,
I am new to the list and trying to track down some review media of
alternative/green/energy efficient products/building materials.
Specifically, I live in recently built home the is "too" airtight.  I know
that a air to air exchanger is probably the route I need go, but can't seem
to find any info about manufacturers/models etc.  I am hoping that there is
some unknown evaluation source out there (like a "green" consumer reports)
that someone can direct me towards.  Thanks.

Chad B
MN (no we are not a province of Canada)