Cob: Thin walls

Sarah Kopp kopp at kinneret.kinneret.co.il
Sat May 6 23:56:07 CDT 2000

Where in Africa?  I have seen the round, spiral actually, homes in the Masai
Mara of southern Kenya and the walls are very thin but I think it is
actually wattle and daub.  That is, some kind of woven brush framework that
is plastered over.  Unfortunately I did not see any under construction and
my focus was on cooking fuel and deforestation at that time, not housing
issues.

Sarah
Tsfat, Israel