Cob: re:rope making fibers

Sojourner sojournr at missouri.org
Sun Aug 6 15:51:50 CDT 2000

Howard Switzer wrote:

> Still, I must say I am curious where those who advocate building earth
> friendly non-industrial buildings stand on the political question of who to
> vote for and Ralph Nader's candidacy. I get the feeling that many of you
> believe that politics is "crap" unworthy of any comment.

Politics *IS* crap, and by and large any commentary on it really doesn't
belong on a list about building houses out of mud.

But since you ask, I won't vote for Ralph Nader - because he has allied
himself with the Green Party.  Have you READ the Green Party platform?
Thankfully there's not a snowball's chance of those people getting any
real power in this country.

--
Holly ;-D
Contrary Peasant
sojournr at missouri.org

http://www.egroups.com/group/HomesteadGals
http://www.egroups.com/group/JustDucky

If you see the Bhudda by the side of the road . . .
give the poor slob a lift, his car probably broke down.

     ,----.
    ( MOO! )
     `----'

   (\-/)