Cob: RE: super insulated

Patricia L. MacKenzie ruanmackenzie at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 17:23:11 CDT 2000

To Russel Johnsen:
One of the things I noticed while I was searching for land is that it
frequently has ups and downs, sometimes seasonal, sometimes stays high a
couple of years, and best thing to do is wait it out, often very very hard
to do.
Maybe a trailer is expensive but only option til further information comes
to light? I'm told they're hard to move but they could be disassembled if
necessary, I have seen it done. If not I would consider remaining where I am
until I save further money or have better security for my needs. Keep
informing.
P.
ruanmackenzie at hotmail.com