Cob: Michigan Cobbers

jerry lewellen bobcatgvhe at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 25 18:08:11 CDT 2000

Hi,I'm new to the list,but fell in love with cobbing
about a year ago.I'm hoping to find cobbers in my home
state of Michigan to collaborate with.I've had "hands
on" experience with several buildings,and had the
pleasure of attending one of Becky Bee's workshops.
I'd also like to know if anyone has done any
experimenting with cordwood masonary and cob.I have an
idea for a dome,made out of cordwood masonary,on the
exterior,and for the interior half of the wall,using
cob.I'm hoping the masonary shell would eliminate the
need for a roof.
I'd really like to learn as much as I can,and would
love to lend a hand,if anyone is planning to build
here in Michigan.
Sincerly,
Jerry Lewellen