Cob: Northeast National Tour of Solar Homes Sat. Oct 14

Debra Lombard deblombard at swinter.com
Thu Oct 12 11:16:23 CDT 2000

The National Tour of Solar Homes will take place this
Saturday October 14th
in the Northeast.

This is a great opportunity for people who are interested in
energy-efficient, solar buildings to visit many different
types of buildings in this nationwide open house.

Hundreds of low energy, solar homes are open to the public
on this free tour as well as schools and businesses. There
are also guided tours. Please feel free to contact me here
at the NESEA office with any questions and happy touring!

For specific information and directions go to
http://www.nesea.org/buildings/index2.html

Sincerely,
Debra Lombard
Steven Winter Associates