Cob: CA Land Tax Sales

998-9010 chansey at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 16 11:36:42 CST 2000

Seasons Greetings,

Just thought I'd pass along the latest offerings of tax defaulted land in
California.  Most is in Kern County with many in Tehachapi.  Listing is at
http://www.bid4assets.com/category/kernparent.cfm?SPN=kern

After the New Year New Mexico will begin its auctions all over again.  The
list can be found at http://www.state.nm.us/tax/ptd/salesdwn.htm.  A few
months ago I picked up a 2 acre parcel in a developed subdivision for
$345.00 with utilities in the street ! ! !

As some on the list have said, you just got to get motivated and start
somewhere---remember, underneath every home is land.

SANCO Enterprises, LLC
Paul Salas, General Manager
P.O. Box 45741
Rio Rancho, NM  87174