Cob: possible silly question

Chuck & Linda clearned at bminet.com
Sun Dec 17 08:19:34 CST 2000

One way that I chop straw is to place a few handfuls into a garbage can,
tilt it at an angle that I can get to and insert a weedwhacker and within 20
seconds I have chopped straw. The airborne dust is manageable and could be
done in a garage. As far as the length, anywhere between 1" and 6" does just
fine for me.

Chuck Learned