Cob: Cob/light clay hybrid

ben graham benfrankg at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 19 15:01:26 CDT 2001

  It is essential to understand the strength performance and appropriateness
of what we are doing.
  But we are also inventors and experimentors.  I think this is the spirit
that makes us ask, "well, no one's tried this, why not try it?" this is how
breakthrough's happen.  Most of the time because one crazy person ignored
the advice of all their peers.
  So let us experiment, with all the respect in the world for time-honored
tradition.

Ben Graham