Cob: Re: greenhouse start

Layth laythss at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 02:54:40 CDT 2001

I was woundering why are you having two thin (6") walls with space in between. Is it for insulation? If it is why are you not filling it with something like straw? How stable do you think it will be? How high will these walls be. How many windows on each wall? I am sorry to ask so many questions, but I was also thinking of building a cob greenhouse, but still did not act on my thought.

Layth