Cob: Re: No money but not the Blues

LuceLoosey at aol.com LuceLoosey at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 09:11:11 CDT 2001

Here in South Carolina, uranium has been found in the drinking water, not the
city water, but the well water.  Uranium is "naturally occuring" around here,
according to the paper.  It comes from the ground up.   You need to test your
well water down here to make sure it doesn't have levels of this.  If you
find uranium in your water, they way they get rid of it is by major
excavation, digging up the infected soil, and replacing it w/healthy soil, or
possibly by switching to city water!

I wish I could blame it on the area factories because they're so disgusting,
but around here I can't....

You don't have well water, do you?
~Cat