Cob: ARE OUR NATURAL BUILDING IDEAS CAST IN STONE??? (or, the STONEvs. cast earth controversy continues)

Desert rivers - rivers77 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:18:04 CDT 2001

I need to say, I never saw Ocean as yelling - it came across to me as
enthusiasm.  And offering up ideas.  I'm sorry, Charmaine, you chose to view
what Ocean has been saying and *how* in such a purely negative light.  At
least that's how I see it.  Now! I hope this can pass.  Okay, I just
couldn't keep this to myself any longer, apologies.  Now I'll go back to
lurking.

Thank you.

HJRandall

Ah lani lano ama oo