Cob: Formal Proposal

Debra Freeman debrajfreeman at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 27 20:34:47 CDT 2001

Pack and John,

I'd love to hear about the specs when you are done (or as you go along): It
would help make the book learning I've been doing more concrete. Great idea
for expanding to Plan B and finding an enthusiastic supporter in a state
park: may I ask what state you're in? I, too, would like to get some
hands-on building experience, and would be happy to trade some free labor
for the process (no workshops taken yet).

All best,

Deb in NJ