Cob: RE: Silica sand ?

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 15:08:22 CST 2001

Patrick,

I did public health for the navy. The diseases caused by fine particles that
the body can't expel always end in 'osis'. Asbestosis, silicosis, and on.
The lining of the lungs gets hardened from deposits the body forms around
the stuff. Lungs sometimes collapse - yuck. Just wear a dustmask, and don't
worry too much, because your exposure is not occupational.

David