Cob: Re: stain for concrete floors

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Mon Jan 28 08:55:13 CST 2002

Hidare!  * Smiles to all *,,, This may not be congruent to this msg
thread,. In Florida (Zypherhills) the fashon statement is to have
your cement driveway painted. The contractors that do this, use a
product that looks like vinal. It has some KIND of waranty. Don't
 have any idea of its evironmental impact, outside, inside, or in the
manufacture.
It couldn't have been to bad on the pocket book, alot of the OLDE
people in the trailer park had it done. As I remember, it looked like
inlayed linolium, and marble..
If you are interested, I'll ask Mom for the name. Hurry,,, She'll be
84 this year....  * but still swims laps *  bill