Cob: structural cob /3-D panels

j. gann jmygann at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 14:27:20 CST 2002

I agree ,  the connectors are a  thermal problem. But
needed for sheer.

Would be nice to have the wires just on the inside(of
wall). Might work for an in fill system but not load
bearing. Need the sandwich for load bearing.

Maybe take the tierraconcretehomes.com system and use
earth or cob. Pour and tilt-up or put up panels and
throw mud on the wall.

Or ...use 3d panels  , cob one side , and papercrete
the other but would not be load bearing.