Cob: cobbing- containers

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Thu Apr 11 11:32:08 CDT 2002

....container herb garden.  We'd like to make a
permanent rock garden foundation to insert the containers.  The herbs
will be available to anyone at the event ....
and we'll take the containers home when it's over

Yep Jackie- the herb containers can be a form of Hypertufa- TufaStone as
I call it, which can be the cement-free clay and lime recipes.  Tufa
stone calls for peat moss- which is pricey- so I substitute sawdust with
good effect- and dry coffee gounds can be added too...a little cement
goes a long way in the mix, and good strong containers can be made.

Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com