Cob: radiant cooling w/ Cob

jfrost jsf3018 at neo.tamu.edu
Wed Aug 7 14:58:04 CDT 2002

I was ( what is correct term??? ) "listening"??
 to ya'lls comments on heat control  w/ Cob and was
 wondering for those of you that have gone thru the building process.....

Could a person  incorporate the  PEX tubing ( plastic tubing
used in floors to  Radiant Heat homes w/ hot water)
while building ??

& if so, couldn't we  run  either  cool collected rain water
(that we keep on the northside in the shade & maybe insulated)
for summer and then  of course, run heated water thru it in
the winter??    this would moderate the temp in the structure.

any thoughts, even criticisms welcome!

warmly,
jfrost