[Fwd: Re: Cob: RE: COB heat]

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Thu Aug 8 01:01:28 CDT 2002

Shawn,
that is my finding.  It was a low of 80 last night (actually the lowest
time was about 5:00 A.M), but with a nice steady breeze it was
sleepable.  When no breezes exist a fan or more is needed to be more
comfortable.   A design to allow good air flow though even when using
fans should be given a priority.

One article I read suggested lower windows on one side to allow cooler
air in and higher place windows on the opposit side to allow warmed up
air to leave as a passive way to keep air moveing through a room even on
windless days.

Darel