Cob: Rubble Trench Foundation

Howard ecoarchitech at directvinternet.com
Tue Sep 17 08:01:33 CDT 2002

I haven't read Ianto's latest but in my workshops I put a LOT of emphasis on site
surface and foundation drainage.  Its critical to a building lasting a long time.

Howard

--
Howard Switzer
2411 Elliott Avenue

“Deception is the art of kings.”

“Reality itself has become radical.  To speak on its behalf is a form of
insurrection.”

“There is no way to peace, peace is the way.”