Cob: questions

Morpheus wildredheart at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 17:49:51 CDT 2002

Hi all,
I can fill in a little about the university that Darel
mentions. It's Humboldt State University (there isn't
a UC Eureka) in Arcata. They have a Campus Center for
Appropriate Technology (CCAT) that does a lot of
really interesting alternative-energy experimental
stuff. Here's the url: http://www.humboldt.edu/~ccat/

Morpheus