Cob: age doesn't matter: was: Bermed cob

GlobalCirclenet webmaster at globalcircle.net
Sat Oct 5 23:09:33 CDT 2002

	Yes, pace yourself and work smart. I'm 59 and out of shape, but since most
people want pay for doing your work ;-)  I had to uncover 15 feet of buried
phone line today, and found it was buried two feet deep. Can't use
mechanical means because of the bare cable, so it means shoveling and then
using the side of a hoe for the last few inches down to the cable. We find
that most jobs can be done by some workaround, so you don't put too much
strain on muscles that aren't used to it, and there's always a safe way to
do a job if you take your time. Also, it really helps to get good advice,
and most neighbors are quite pleased to give advice ;-(

paul - paul & barb - on the continental divide
http://globalcircle.net