Cob: Inspectors

oddjay oddjay at attcanada.ca
Wed Oct 9 12:26:02 CDT 2002

Hi everyone,
Ok, we have the land, we have the start time and we will have the money (well, sort of!!) so we now also have a building inspector who wants to know "what is cob?".
We are about a year off starting to build and our site is on the East coast of Canada (we are on the West coast). Can anyone help us with how to gently introduce cob in a way that will get this guy positive about it and encourage him not make our lives a living hell?
Any web sites, experiences or advice gratefully received
Many thanks
Olly