Cob: Re: anna's answers

Myra Bonhage-Hale lapaix at iolinc.net
Sat Oct 12 16:10:05 CDT 2002

Hi, think you all are wrong about hydrated lime being OK for certified organic gardens/farming - but will hold off until I consult with the Certification Committee of the Mountain State Organic Grower and Buyers Assoc. which is West Virginia's certifying group. Namaste.  Myra
Visit me on the web at www.lapaixherbaljourney.com
and www.sustainabledevelopmentforwv.com