[Cob] Summer courses

Stephanie catinmoon at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 11:29:28 CST 2004

Hi,
I am looking into courses this summer (probably on the
west coast) where I can get some hands-on experience
with cob and other natural building and living
experience. I would like to hear about other courses
than the ones I list below, AND others' experiences
with any of these courses or groups.

So far I have learned about:

Lost Valley Ed.Center, Oregon, "Ecovillsage and
Permaculture Certificate Program", June 21-Aug 31
www.lostvalley.org

Seven Generations Natural Builders has 1 week Intro to
cob and natural building courses in Or and Wash in may
and August
www.sgnb.com

Emerald Earth's "Natural Building in Community"  June
7 - July 30
www.emeraldearth.org

What else is going on?  They all sound wonderful,so I
am looking for experiences and feedback.

Thanks
Stephanie

I also have 2 dogs, and would love to find a dog
friendly place to do my learning.  I recognize that
that can complicate matters, but being what I consider
to be  a responsible dog owner with older dogs I am
putting that out there and hoping that it can work out.