[Cob] can bamboo be used as wiring conduit ?

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:58:13 CST 2004

i think that if you are going for all natural you should stick to that:
combustion for heat and cooking, combustion for light, etc.

if you want modern conveniences: electricity - use the modern materials.
it's safer, and
you are still benefitting the environment by using less wood and being
super-insulative
in your structure------------------------compromise