[Cob] can bamboo be used as wiring conduit ?

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 19:54:06 CST 2004

No idea if the premise is true--that conduit shouldn't be run inside a wall,
but the plan sounds very very good, maybe a board with a row of art tiles
glued on, stuck--screws or friction fit with styrofoam--into the hole.  It's
what I'm thinking as well.
Cat wrote:
someone told me not to run elec wires   in conduit inside a wall because of
movement that will eventually eat  thru the protective coating??  I
personaly like to have easy access to  anything that I will have to fix
eventualy.  The thought of having to  dig into my walls for a wire some
where that has gone goofy dosen't sound like fun especialy if I have a
remarkable fresco on it!!!!   So  I'm thinking that I will design things
with the wires maybe in archetectural wood work, moldings, crowns chair
rails, or picture  rails embedded in the cob???

    What do you think???
    for the good of all C.

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx